Your network is the cabling, switches, and routers that allow your computers, tablets, and smartphones to “talk” to each other in-house.
But here’s the question…
Is your network set up for stability, security, and efficiency?
Sure, you and your staff use it every day…. But is it configured for the long haul? Is it optimized to help you take advantage of that next technology-enabled competitive advantage?
When the InfiniCloud designs and implements an internal network for a business like yours, we take all of this into consideration and leave nothing to chance.
Because your network is the backbone of your entire IT environment!
A Good Network Is:
- Reliable – A network that is constantly the source of slowdowns and productivity downtime isn’t doing you any good. A great network is one that you never have to think about at all. A fantastic network is one that is properly configured from the start and remotely monitored and maintained by a network management professional. That’s exactly what InfiniCloud does! We provide the right setup of cabling, switches, and routers; then we watch over your network carefully to ensure full-steam functionality.
- Secure and Stable – If your network isn’t protected, you’re in trouble. InfiniCloud makes certain that your network has been structured according to industry standards. Why? Because it’s essential to secure your business against hackers, ransomware, malware, spyware, and adware. Any one of these things could cost you thousands of dollars…and possibly your business itself. We don’t want to see that happen to you!
- Efficient – A network is very much like the streets and highways on a city map. Each thoroughfare and artery plays a role in the smooth flow of traffic. But what happens when an intersection is blocked by an accident or a highway is slowed because of rain or snow? Everything comes to a grinding halt…eventually. Your network is the same. Without someone to discover and repair those blocked arteries and slow avenues, your employees just aren’t going to be as productive as you would like them to be.
- Cloud Optimized – The cloud provides immense advantages of cost savings, collaborative capability, mobility, and flexibility for your business. With it, you can take advantage of tools that were once only available to large corporations and compete on a global scale. But what happens if your internal network isn’t configured properly to “play nice” with your cloud assets? This scenario results in added manual labor. Instead of harnessing the automation available with the cloud, your employees end up wasting time doing menial, time-sucking tasks that could be easily automated within the cloud. The InfiniCloud team drives efficiency by building a network that is intended to work with the cloud – not one that sees the cloud as an add-on.
A Reliable Network from the Friendly InfiniCloud Professionals Works Seamlessly with the Other Elements of the InfiniCloud Complete IT Offering
Look at all you get within InfiniCloud Complete IT! Along with a reliable network, we provide everything your company needs to do business online with confidence and security.
- Virtual Servers
- Virtual Desktops
- Desktop or Laptop Computers
- Internet Connection
- Unlimited Data Center Assets
- Security Services
- Backup and Disaster Recovery
- Microsoft Licensing and Office 365 Subscription
- 24/7/365 Unlimited Support
- Compliance Reporting
Get a Free Network Evaluation
Do you wonder whether your network is slowing your employees down in their daily workflow? We’ll find out for you! Let us use our sophisticated assessment tools to give you a free network evaluation.
Why are we giving this important evaluation (valued at $2499.00) away for free?
Well, two reasons…
First, we WANT you to be efficient and successful! Knowing that there is a problem is the first step to fixing the problem, right?
Second, we want to find out whether your business could realize big benefits from switching to our InfiniCloud complete IT service. Whether, in the end, you choose to do business with us or not, the network evaluation is our gift to you.
Let’s get started! Contact us now at (855) 233-0556 or send an email to email@example.com to schedule your free network evaluation.